RUBBER GYM FLOORING SPECIFICATIONS – Premium Anti-Slip Flooring Tiles For Home & Commercial Gyms
- 1m L x 1m W x 10mm thickness | 3.2ft L x 3.2ft W x 0.4in thickness
- 1m L x 1m W x 20mm thickness | 3.2ft L x 3.2ft W x 0.79in thickness
- 1m L x 1m W x 30mm thickness | 3.2ft L x 3.2ft W x 1.18in thickness
- Gym Mat Weight: 10.8kg/m² | 18.4kg/m² | 26.4kg/m²
- SBR/EPDM crum rubber with a PU binder for excellent durability
- Manufactured the usage of non-hazardous materials
- 1x quantity = 1x floor mat (1m x 1m) – adjust the quantity if you require more matting for a larger surface area
- Perfectly suited to commercial, home & CrossFit gyms
- Anti-slip material which is sound resistant
- Conforms with REACH standards
- Sweat & moisture repellent for hygiene
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Colour: Black
- Customisable sizing as the mats will also be cut to suit the room for a clean finish
- Please Note: If the gym floor mats are cut then warranty is invalid
IMPORTANT: 1x quantity = 1x floor mat (1m x 1m). If you require more matting for a larger surface area please adjust the quantity above. Example: 3x quantity = 3x floor mats (1m x 1m).
SOFT FLOORING FOR EXERCISE – These top of the range home gym flooring is manufactured the usage of SBR/EPDM crum rubber with a PU binder for excellent performance & long-lasting use. Simple slot together assembly.
IMPACT ABSORBENT – Thick gym matting which is have an effect on absorbent to give protection to the floor & gym equipment from damage including scratches, scuffs & dents. The workout mat is ideal for you home & garage gyms.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE – These gym & garage floor tiles are easy to install in indoor & outdoor areas as they’re temperature & odour resistant to give protection to against damp. The gym floor covering is moisture repellent for improved hygiene compared to alternative traditional foam mats.
ANTI-SLIP – Premium non slip flooring is ideal for protecting the floor without sliding even as equipment is on it or all the way through your workouts. The rubber mat texture also provides exceptional grip.
3 THICKNESS OPTIONS – Make a choice from 10mm, 20mm or 30mm thickness rubber floor tiles to fit your requirements. Thicker mats create higher levels of protection & can greatly reduce any sound transfer. PLEASE NOTE: 1x quantity = 1x floor mat (1m x 1m).